I finally completed my Project Life cover page. I wanted to post it yesterday, but couldn’t figure out what to do with the last 4×6 slot. I’m still not sure if I’m really happy with it but it will do for now. So, without futher ado…
I’m sorry about the color. For some reason all the pictures look bluish. I’m using the Seafoam core kit as my base and plan to add to it along the way. The silver letters are from Target and I simply stitched through them with my sewing machine.
The date button is from Ormalou. They also do custom buttons and I’ve ordered a few of those as well.
Here is the 4×6 slot that I had trouble with filling. I didn’t want it to be too busy, but it’s feeling a little plain to me right now. Maybe I’ll keep working on it, but this will do in the mean time. The silver star is from etsy.com.
I’m catching up on all the weeks up until now and still trying to figure out the whole wordpress thing. It’s not as user friendly has I had hoped. Whomp. Whomp.
Enjoy your day!